- MrFarmer.SG sources ethically farmed and hormone/growth promoter free food products from free range farms.
- Their chicken has been selected for use by many Michelin starred restaurants & establishments.
As Singapore enters a
near lockdown “Circuit Breaker” measures to prevent the spread of COVID19, the Singapore Government just passed COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) Bill which make daily life rather hard. Some of the measures under this bill are:
- Social gatherings of any size in both private and public spaces prohibited
- Closure of work premises, except “essential services” – 100% work from home arrangement or close
- No dining-in at Food & Beverage establishments, takeaway only
- Markings on seats/queues to indicate safe distancing
- No loitering, only to leave home for essential tasks
- If nothing to do, stay at home
As such measures take place, everyone’s concern will be how to work from home and ensure groceries are done. A trip to the supermarket or hawker centre can be risky given the current infection numbers of 1,481 and rising.
MrFarmer.SG runs their own delivery fleet. During this tough time of COVID19 & “Circuit Breaker” measures, MrFarmer.SG is committed to ensure deliveries are made for all orders.
MrFarmer.SG: Certified Humane
Among their most popular products are poultry, which are of the GG™ French Poulet breed. This breed is from Sabres, France.
GG™ French Poulet
This breed is different from your everyday poultry simply because of their farming conditions:
- They are from France. If you have been to Paris, you know the difference. They say “Bonsoir” in the evenings & definitely think Pierre Herme is King of Croissants.
- They are grown over 60 days for natural growth rates. Most farmed chickens are grown over 38 days or less, with half the feed.
- They are encouraged to roam in and enjoy natural daylight, creating a stress-free, natural environment.
- They are never housed in cages, never a prisoner.
- They are fed a 100% vegetarian, natural diet with no synthetic additions like growth promoters.
- They are free from antibiotics and growth hormones.
Why Is This Chicken Nice?
We’re not exactly sure as we are not culinary experts but these restaurants choose to use GG™ French Poulet as one of their ingredients on their menus:
3 Michelin Stars
Restaurant Joel Robuchon (Closed), Waku Ghin, Les Amis.
2 Michelin stars
L’atelier Joel Robuchon (Closed), Restaurant Andre (Closed), Zen.
1 Michelin star
Cut, Labyrinth, Barci, Cheek Bistro
Vinney Massot, Nouri, Burnt Ends, Ma Cuisine, Meta, Candlenut, Imperial Treasure Fine Teochew, Iggy’s, Cornerhouse, Terra, JAG, Table 65, Terra.
The Coconut Club, Tian Tian Hainanese Chicken Rice, Toritama Shirokane, Baroque Grill, Thevar, Cure, Springleaf Prata Place, The Dempsey Cookhouse & Bar, Gaig, Violet Oon, Ola, Nasi Lemak Kukus, Tippling Club, Tunglok Signatures, Spago Dining Room, Sin Hoi San, Song Fa, Peony Jade, Imperial Treasure, Gunther’s, FOC, Crystal Jade, Bam.
Kazu Sumiyaki, Jamie’s Italian, Bincho, Lokal, Prive, Boruto, The Meating Place, The White Rabbit, Atout, Matsukiya.
That’s almost every decent restaurant in Singapore!
What If I Don’t Want Chicken?
MrFarmer.SG offers the following premium, ethically sourced products:
- Gooralie Free Range Pork
- Silverfern Grass Fed Free Range Beef
- Barney’s Farm Laid Eggs
- Fish Fillet Barramundi
MrFarmer.SG is running and have been running promotions for the past months. Do visit MrFarmer.SG for the latest deals.
Super Hoarder Promo Code: BUYFROMHOME
Get $15 off with every $100 purchase at MrFarmer.SG. Stock up for the week so that you can stay at home.
Delivery is free for purchases above $50.